Thursday, September 10, 2020

10/09/2020 [Gone Fishing]

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy


Image by Khalid Mehmood from Pixabay 

"It is a day I am really going to enjoy!"

No work on anything Plebware, just me, my friend Rob and the great out doors...

Will post some Pictures and write 'a write up' tonight when I get home ...


12 Hours Later - what a day!



First we tried the deep water...


Hoping to catch Barbel but after a period
we gave up,

Here the deep water was to cold
for this time of year 

and we were clearly 
wasting time at this spot.




Time to Move around the Corner to the shallow side of river..

Here we discovered the second obstacle of the day.

Debris in the water after loosing three rigs
we desired to move beyond the willow trees...

In Back of Photo 👉


And eventually decided if we wanted to catch 
That's what we had to do




Finally Rob Caught the first Fish
1.95 kg Common Carp











Which Turned out to be 1.44 kg
Since we forgot the weighing net 😓
and had to minus .51 kg for net we used
Not long after that Rob 
Landed a small yellow fish .63 Kg














After minus .51 Kg for the catch net

Never the less it was Fun

Oh Me? Rob 2 Otto 0

Yup! I caught none















Thanks Rob For the awesome day!
Great Out Doors, Great Christian Fellowship Great Fun...

Then me mate "Roy" sends me this video on WhatsApp...


Almost fell off my chair, thanks Roy, you just spoiled a perfect day!
Oh and Plebware Blog Followers, I hate Spiders... Really made My DAY!!!

That's me for today Folks Catch you all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Title: Unveiling the Pen Name: Othello Cody Verrocchio - God's Journalist

By Otto Brinkmeier, Writing as O.C. Verrocchio Greetings, Dear Readers! Today, I want to share a glimpse behind the curtain of my writing wo...