Thursday, May 6, 2021

Covid 19 Secondary Effects On Life.

What Is The Real Effect Of Covert 19 On Us As A People

  • Emotionally
  • Financially
  • Physically
  • Spiritually

Kicking The Dog While It Is Down, seems like fun;

Until You Accidentally Kick The Cub, While The Lion And Lamb:

Busy Standing Guard Over It?


Oops! or Oh! No!


Good thing, that we Christians are taught, by our Lord Himself.

To Turn The Other Cheek, just look at what Facebook has become!


It used to be a decent Social Network, now it is a mess.


But Before We Point Fingers, Let's First See Who's Fault It Is? 

For starters, I have long given up on 'Taking Profile Pictures Serious'

Especially once you discover: men who are actually women, the woman who think they are men when old people think they are young, people who think they are are objects, others who are masquerading as 'Famous People' - Last time I checked, I believe it was not good practice to masquerade as something you are not, neither do I see it encouraged in Facebook's Policies - On the contrary, Facebook Frowns upon it! Gladly we can't Blame Facebook for Covert 19.


Covid 19 has dramatic impacted our lives in some way it has become a major factor in our lives, and contrary to popular belief is even abused by many people in power, some are turning it into a tool to impose hidden agendas, or at least so it appears tome as well as many of the masses.


The facts are it has disrupted our lives like nothing ever has.

It has touched us Emotionally, Financially, Physically as well as Spiritually.

One thing is certain it has caused too many negative responses.


I have experienced weight gain.

Loss of work, and experienced extreme hardship in finding work.

Being a socialite staying away from people has also made my life hell.

Not being able to function normally as a Church has also grieved me tremendously, one thing I a happy about is the fact that all the negativity about it has not made me bitter or cynical, I am weary about disinformation or particularly withheld information.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Title: Unveiling the Pen Name: Othello Cody Verrocchio - God's Journalist

By Otto Brinkmeier, Writing as O.C. Verrocchio Greetings, Dear Readers! Today, I want to share a glimpse behind the curtain of my writing wo...