Friday, August 16, 2024

Killed Windows Again

Goodbye Windows, Hello Linux - A New Chapter Begins!

It's official – after years of wrestling with Windows, I’ve finally made the switch to Linux, and there’s no turning back! For those who’ve been following my journey, you’ll know that this is a big deal. I've dabbled with Linux on and off, but now I can proudly say that Windows is dead to me. I'm now a bona fide Linux user, fully immersed in the open-source world. The transition has been liberating, and I’ve gained a new sense of control and freedom over my computing environment.

As a writer, the tools and flexibility that Linux offers have been nothing short of amazing. With this new setup, my creativity has been unleashed like never before. I’m diving deep into my latest project, Rebellion’s Dawn, the continuation of Captain Cody's saga. The story is shaping up to be an epic blend of adventure, intrigue, and a touch of the unknown. This, alongside my Christian writings under the pen name Cody - Dei Scriptor, keeps me busy and inspired.

Switching to Linux has not only been about embracing new technology but also about embracing a new mindset. The simplicity, security, and efficiency have cleared the path for me to focus more on my writing, without the usual tech headaches. 

So, here’s to a future full of creative exploration and discovery – with Linux by my side every step of the way. If you’ve been thinking about making the switch yourself, I can’t recommend it enough. It’s not just about running a different OS; it’s about taking control of your digital life.

Stay tuned for more updates on my writing journey and adventures in the Linux world!

Otto Brinkmeier

---
Sincerely 
Othello Cody Verrocchio 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dealing With Disappointment 😣

Life, with its unexpected twists, often challenges our expectations. As we grow older, the reality of unmet desires and unfulfilled dreams b...